Pages

Slider

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Wright Family Portraits

The day of this shoot was overcast, which is normally perfect for pictures however, the clouds were so thick we were having to chase the light. Regardless, we had a great shoot! Their little guy who just turned 2 was a hoot and did awesome for the pictures. Who doesn't love a toddler who smiles pretty much on command and can be bribed with tic-tacs! My little one needs to take lessons. Not to mention, I've never seen such a radiant and proud mother-to-be. If I look as good as Kendra does on my second child at 7 months pregnant I will be thrilled! These guys have also gone through a lot to have the blessing of being parents and I love how it showed through in their pictures!









2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Hanna! You did a great job...especially considering the conditions we were working in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cute! Great pics of Owen!

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket Photobucket