Pages

Slider

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hadfield Family Portraits

This past weekend I had the pleasure of meeting another wonderful family. Since I've been working more and more with families I'm really finding how much I LOVE doing family shoots! The Hadfield family was so much fun to work with and I had a great time getting to know them a little bit. They weren't afraid to let their fun personalities show through, especially the kids, which I think made the shoot a major success. 














4 comments:

  1. Great shoot! Is that the orchard by the state hospital? You did a really good job. I like the picture of the boys laying on each other. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That is one of my favorite pictures from the shoot too! And yes that is the orchard by the hospital, I'm surprised none of the deer made their way into the pictures, there were quite a feel of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! Seriously I can't pic a favorite but the second oldest boy cracks me up ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a really great job Hanna! I think in about 3 weeks (after I get the rest of my weight off) I will want to do a little photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket Photobucket