Pages

Slider

Monday, October 29, 2012

Robertson Family Lifestyle Session

One thing I love about family (or at least mine) is that they let me experiment when photographing them! I've been wanting to try a "lifestyle" shoot indoors with very neutral colors since I've started seeing them pop up with newborns online. With my very limited equipment for doing indoor shoots and living in a basement apartment to boot I wasn't sure how these would go. Although the quality of the pictures aren't up to par with how I would want them (I'm a crisp and sharpness freak as are most photographers) add in this cute family and my new adorable, little nephew and I like how the pictures turned out. Plus it was fun to have them come for a visit besides!


I'm normally love the color too much in pictures to turn them black and white but for most of these pictures I did both color and black and white and ended up liking both so I've just put a few of each up.









I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)

1 comment:

Photobucket Photobucket
Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs