Pages

Slider

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mia at Wheeler Farm

For those of you who keep up on my family blog and this one it can sometimes get a little repetitive with the pictures so I try to switch it up a bit. Next week I am doing my sister-in-laws maternity pictures and my nieces 2 year old pictures at Wheeler Farm! I always like to check out the location ahead of time if I haven't been for awhile to get an idea of how I want the shoot to go. Needless to say this is going to be the perfect spot! In the meantime while you wait to see their pictures here are some I did of Mia. Once again she refused to look at the camera and when she did it was without a smile. Possibly one day I will capture that cute, cheesy smiles of her's!





1 comment:

Photobucket Photobucket
Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs